- 4 peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus a little extra for drizzling after the potatoes are finished
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- salt and black pepper, freshly roasted
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a roasting tray, arrange the sweet potatoes in a single layer. Drizzle the potatoes with the oil, sugar, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and place on a serving platter. Finish with a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil.
Level of Cooking: Easy
Preparation 15-minute Total Time: 45 minutes total
304 calories, 15g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, Sodium (mg): 216, 41 g carbohydrate, 5 gm dietary fibre, 2 gm protein and 24 gm sugar