Total time: 1 hour and 15 minutes (includes chilling time)
15-minute active time; yield: 10 servings
- 8 ounces bacon (optional)
- Sodium chloride
- 5 cups broccoli florets, tiny
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- A quarter cup of raisins
- Sunflower kernels, 1/2 cup
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and cook over medium heat until crisp, around 5 minutes; drain on paper towels.
- A big saucepan of salted water should be brought to a boil. Add the broccoli and blanch for 3 minutes, or until bright green and slightly softened. Drain well, then rinse under cold water to avoid cooking.
- Combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, onion, sugar, and raisins in a mixing bowl. Toss in the broccoli and cover with the dressing. 1 hour in the refrigerator
- Fold in the sunflower kernels and bacon bits just before serving. Serve right away.